campaign location

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 1994 16:22:32 -0500 (EST)

I have been running a campaign set in Bindle, the westernmost province of Carmania, which is the westernmost territory of the Lunar empire. The characters are members and associates of a noble house, and they have spent most of their time dealing with a supernatural invasion of their horse-breeding territory. Recently we've had trouble getting started again, so they haven't gone to participate in the Fish Festival in Storal, though I've written up a pretty fun (IMO) bunch of things that could happen there.

We were also playing in another GM's campaign, which was set in and around Pavis and based on the River of Cradles supplement. In that campaign we have so far had trouble with Broos, bison riders, and bandits, not necessarily in that order.