RQ Con 2 Equipment needed: Colored lights and Music.

From: Eric Rowe <rowe_at_CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 1994 23:06:58 -0800

Hello again,

More requests from the RQ Con 2 committee. Does anyone have access to a spotlight with colored lenses or something that will have about the same effect? We would love to borrow it for The Edge of Darkness. Also, we are in need of a music system, the bigger the better. Lastly, if anyone by some chance has a fog machine or anything else that will make a small room look more like hell and will let us borrow it for the Con please let me know at rowe_at_csua.berkeley.edu

eric