Kralorelan (pre)history

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 94 14:52:52 +0100

Me:
>Hmm, that means that the official Kralorelan history (that 5 million
>generation stuff) has been manipulated so that Aether and Yelm have
>been inserted as emperor 1 and 2 by the GLs?

Peter:
>I think not. What Sandy's suggesting is that the FDR were pulling a
>Yelmalio/Elmal stunt.

Me (looking foolish):
Aha!

Peter:
> So instead of trying to fool around
>with the Yang Long (Sun Dragon) Cult which is too much trouble, they
>pack off a priest with three baskets (and a baboon, a mraloti and ...
>Sandy as bodyguards)

ROFL!

Me:
>I have a new idea. Krala might be the original land goddess of those
>parts. Then the Kralori came as invaders from Vithela. Unlike the
>Teshnans who enslaved the aboriginal people and lost touch with Teshna,
>they assimilated the original inhabitants and took Krala into their
>pantheon, but kept Rice Mother as their primary agricultural deity.

Peter:
>Only problem with this idea is that Kralori Sages maintain that the Rice
>Mother was the daughter of Shavaya and Dendara, whereas the Kralori
>immigrated during the reign of either Yelm or metsyla (who were before
>Shavaya).

Rice Mother as daughter of Shavaya and Dendara: creative history writing? adoption? (Not the strongest arguments, I know).

Kralori immigration during the reigns of Yelm or Metsyla: do we know that for a fact. If so, from what source (I'm not challenging this, just fishing for a source).

Loren's 'Kirgj's Metaphysics':

Impressive story!

/Nils W