Just Slow, great story

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 10:58:05 -0500 (EST)

Great story about Just Slow! How much was original and how much was taken from earthly folktales? Actually this is something I'd like to know about all the folktales and myths that people write for Glorantha. I think it's important to state which folktales were literary inventions and which were adapted from earthly folktales, for earthly folktales will inevitably (IMO) have more of a resonance of truth than will invented ones.

And speaking of sources, Sven is right. Kirgj's metaphysics follow the metaphysics in Kult closely, including such insane paranoid touches as the idea that animals are demonic spies, and that dogs are our only allies among the animals. Of course Kult's metaphysics draw enough from Montanism and the loonier kinds of Gnostism that you could easily come up with Kirgj's metaphysics by going to Kult's sources instead.