Balazar worshipped who?

From: Nick Eden <pheasant_at_cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 94 19:03 GMT

I find in it lots of references to Yelmalio. Balazar, the founder, at least of the Citaedel culture, is said to have introduced the religion in about 1050, before dying as a member of the Golden Horde.

Except that we now know that this can't be true.

Balazar came from the North West to the land that now bears his name. That sujests Dara Happa or Imther. We know that he can't have introduced Yelm to the country, cos you just don't introduce Yelm to a culture.

We know that Yelmalio doesn't exist in Dara Happa, though I guess Khelmal is an option.

What do you reckon? Who do the citaedel Balazarings worship? A debased Pole Star might be an option. In any case it won't greatly resemble the cult from a civilised area like DH, or even Sartar.