Gods & worshippers

From: ian (i.) gorlick <"ian>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 11:35:00 -0500

The gods do exist without their worshippers, or at least something exists. Maybe it is only a characterless force of nature.

What makes gods relevant to their worshippers is their character. The character is directed by the worshippers. As a culture changes, so will their perception of a god, and so will the god. There are limits to the changes that are possible based upon the fundamental aspects of the god (i.e. his runes).

So I agree with Sandy that gods exist regardless of their worshippers but I think Greybeard had it correct when he spoke of worshippers "remaking and remoulding" their god.