two notes

From: RobMH_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 01:41:40 -0500

I'm behind on the Digest, but here are a couple of comments.

1.
Sandy said: "I rather prefer the notion that the gods are independent of their resources. Orlanth doesn't depend on his worshipers to exist, but he does love his minions and works hard for their weal, as would any good thane."

That's exactly how I like to think of the gods' relationships to their worshippers. Much more satisfactory than attempts to show that the gods MUST be worshipped or die off/weaken.

2. Sorry to hear that you're leaving, Erik/Sven. I've enjoyed all your posts.