Trivia poll

From: via RadioMail <David>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 1994 10:31:50 -0800

To answer Erik's trivia questions (I'd love to see some sort of summary, if there's enough response):

I'm a computer software designer (I suspect that given this survey is done via computer, there will be a bias towards computer types).

I occasionally run RQ/Glorantha, but I find PenDragon Pass/Glorantha far more satisfying as a GM. I've probably run more non-Gloranthan RQ than anything, but haven't done so recently.

So why Glorantha? Probably because it doesn't seem made to order -- lots of game worlds these days have that "OK, design us a game world we can sell" smell. Glorantha seems to have more depth than that, and seems consistent with its main premises about mythology. And there's no good guys -- everyone has their own point of view. Not is being an elf (or whatever, though it's usually elves) make you the best character automatically.

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #60