Trivia poll

From: sstair_at_cs.utep.edu
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 94 23:34:55 MST

To answer Erik's question (tho' it doesn't sound like he'll be around to get the answers):

I am a graduate student in Computer Science, and a consultant.

I have been running Gloranthan RQ, but I am working now on Gloranthan Hero (to steal a phrase). I have lately been playing more non-Gloranthan RQ, but not by MY choice.

The thing I like best about Glorantha is the idea that gods have pasts, and are not just 'jobs' (ie. the god of X).

Also, I like fantasy in which there is a multiplicity of types of magic. I feel that if you are making the basic leap that magic exists, why limit yourself to one kind?