Re: Glorantha Digest V1 #62

From: Scott Haney <scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 94 18:32:31 CST

& What *type* of musical act? Think before you speak or I may take one of
& Sandy's Humakti gifts out on Alex! BTW I know that being illuminated
& renders the geas impotent while leaving the gift intact. What's to stop
& one of Ralzakark's Broos taking out untold gifts so he can kill everybody
& in the whole world and ignoring the geases?
&
& - --Peter Metcalfe

NO! Alex is sacred! Alex is great! Alex is Yelmalio! No, wait....

PM Dawn = rap/soul. (It's hard to tell exactly. It's not Elvis.)

Ralzakark = beats me, I haven't given it much thought. If it came up during a game, I'd no doubt think of something. But then, it might be more interesting to say, "Nothing. But they haven't thought of it yet."

Scott

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #63