Chalana Arroy - composite

From: BRIAN.B.D.PINCH_at_BHPMELMSM.BHP.bhpmel04.telememo.au
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 1994 17:37:54 +1000

>>[On the god Arroin]:
>>I should explain that, by "Arroin," I mean one of the two roots
>>of the composite cult which the Godlearners created and called
>>Chalana Arroy(n).

>Chalana Arroy as a composite cult? interesting. I'd always just
>assumed that Chalana was an Arroin worshipper who made a big enough
>name for herself that people started to worship her as a god. Chalana
>the Arroin.

My understanding was that Chalana Arroy was the mother of Arroin and a deity in her own right. As for a composite cult, there is supposed to be a shrine in each temple of Chalana Arroy. Arroin is still respected in his own right ( although broken by Chaos ) in that he originally taught peoples the non-magical healing skills such as first aid, refine medicine etc.

Anyway, I'd like to hear a story of how the god-learners created the composite cult of Chalana Arroy if anyone could oblige.

Brian.B.D.Pinch_at_msm.bhp.com.au <SPACE RESERVED FOR RENT>