Merry christmas

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 94 14:04:35 +0100

I don't know if anyone's going to read this before the holidays, but anyway:

        M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S !

to everybody on the list!

Trivia:

Everybody seems to answer this nowadays, so why not me too?

Occupationwise I am a 'computer person'. In my daytime job I write simulation software used to test the management systems in digital telecom equipment (which is just as obscure as it sounds). In my evening and weekend job I write document administration software fpr PCs (which is as straightforward as it sounds). However, my studies have been somewhat eclectic and include classical archaeology and ancient history.

I currently have two Gloranthan characters, in campaigns which are hibernating at the moment. I rarely GM since I'm really lousy at doing it while another guy in our gaming group is really good. I have long been planning a campaign in the east though. But between two jobs I find little time to do enough background work on it.

I prefer Glorantha over other gaming worlds for two reasons: its depth, Glorantha really feels 'real', and the living mythology. I have always been fascinated by muths and sagas and epic legends. In Glorantha I can participate in creating them and acting them out.

/Nils W