Praxian Oases

From: Argrath_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 1994 11:03:43 -0500

owner-glorantha_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu asks:

>Sometime back, maybe a year or two, before I was a regular
>subscriber to the RQ daily, there were a couple of very long and
>interesting posts describing the various oases of Prax. I
>haven't got copies and will soon be doing stuff in Prax. Can
>anyone out there help me locate those descriptions?

I wrote them (or at least the only list of various oases; someone else wrote some stuff on Moonbroth). I can send them to you, but need an email address. I don't see the need to post them to the Daily again, unless the number of requests gets too big to handle.

Celebrating the rebirth of Sol Invictus with Alex, Martin