Re: Sandy's maunderings

From: Sandy Petersen <sandyp_at_idcube.idsoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 94 09:02:29 -0800

Mainland Pamaltela:

        If there are australian fauna in Pamaltela, which I'm prepared to accept, it is certainly _ancient_ type fauna, not the modern variety. We know for a fact that there is at least one type of leaping mammal ridden by a tribe of Pamaltelans. I suppose these might be kangaroo relatives (the Leaper tribe, however, also can teleport).

>Has anyone else received information and character assignments for
>the LARPs at RQ Con II?

        I have. I am, tragically, the Only Old One. And I'm _not_ saying if I'm troll or human, so get off my case right now.