Re: Lore Auction

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 1994 15:50:50 +0800

        I have been thinking about questions for the Lore auction. There are several questions that I would like to ask Greg just to pin him down on some of the deliberate confusion that he has sown in KOS.

        For example -
        Is Argrath White Bull the same person as Argrath of Pavis
        (I think probably, and if they are different people, then I think
that neither of them is the same as Argrath the King)
        Is Argrath of Pavis the same person as Argrath who becomes King of
Sartar? (I think no - or at least if it is then Argrath the King is not the same person as Garrath Sharpsword, who meets Harrek on the Cradle, which would really mean that we have no idea who is who)

        I think Greg would probably answer them, but I think that he would weasel out of giving a real answer. I could be surprised, though.

        I am sure that I will think of some more. There are probably a few interesting ones, like 'can elves, trolls, and humans interbreed without great magic, and if no, could they once?', which would tell us a little about Pavis and Gwalynkus the Good.

        Cheers
                Dave