Gloranthan Lore Auction

From: David Cheng <drcheng_at_stern.nyu.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 95 21:20:05 EST

Just a bit of clarification on the upcoming Gloranthan Lore Auction, as per Peter Michaels' suggestion.

Officially, your dollar gets you one of the following answers:

"Yes"
"No"

        ... or some other descriptive, single-word answer.

In practice, Greg & Sandy have been much more lenient. Some people are kind enough to word their questions so that they are indeed answerable in a single word (this also cuts down on sneaky ambiguities).

However, G&S will frequently ramble on for a little while on topic where they feel they must. It is my opinion that the person paying generally gets their money's worth. Your interpretation may vary.

At RQCon1, the Lore Auction went on for about 1 hour, and there were exactly sixty questions answered. I'm not sure of the question count at Convulsion 94, but the pacing felt about the same.

I will be conducting/moderating the Lore Auction once again. I hope to see many of you there.

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #75