call for volunteers

From: marc eyraud <marce_at_holonet.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 1995 12:12:34 -0800

greetings!

if there is anyone that has not yet volunteered to assist at the con, and would like to, please do so. the sooner the better! i will very shortly be assigning duties and general abusing the poor folks that agree to be newtlings for the weekend. when you volunteer, or if you have volunteered already, if you tell me what you really, really don't want to miss, i can endeavor to schedule you around that event(s). but we make no promises or guarantees. some duties are fairly painless (recording seminars), some are fairly boring (temple guards); we need a couple of people to assist at registration, and i'm sure we'll think of some more things...i suppose if we have extra bodies we can start assigning personal valets to the guests of honor...

marc

just pretend something really goofy is displayed here...