ploughs, etc.

From: ian (i.) gorlick <"ian>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 1995 09:04:00 -0500

Peter Metcalfe:
Enchanted copper ploughs make magical sense to me. Glad we agree on this. The only use I can see for the iron plough is when you are turning the fallow fields and you want to kill all the weeds, iron might be more suitable for that operation.

Charlie Domino:
Try starting a few discussion threads on topics that do interest you. I agree that many of the threads on this digest are not all that directly useful. I do find many of them to be valuable background material to help me visualize and describe Glorantha to my players. If you want to change the content you will have to take leadership. Don't be shy, no one has flamed me too severely yet.