Archiving Sandy's files

From: RICHARJE <Jeff.Richard_at_metrokc.gov>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 1995 12:23:51 +0800

Re: Sandy Peterson's comments in Glorantha Digest #78:

> I have lengthy files on many subjects. What would you be
>interested in/find useful? You and your "non-scholarly" compatriots?
>Rules? Scenarios? Cults? Geography? I throw myself upon your good
>pleasure.

     Well, if you're going to throw down the gauntlet, I'll be glad to pick it up. I, for one, would be interested in and would find useful your information on Cults, Geography, Personalities, Cultures, etc., etc. Hell, so far I've enjoyed just picking up bits and pieces of your vast troves of RQ information from the Digest, publications, zines, etc. But if you're offering to open up the whole kit n' kiboodle. . . . . . .

     If you're willing, why don't you archive your files and post the site on the Digest? I'm sure there would be hordes of eternally grateful RQers out there in Networld.

     Yours truly,

     Jeff Richard