Very little about urine

From: Argrath_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 22:30:08 -0500

Nigel Smith says:
>Doug Thayer said:
>>ps. enjoying the discussions about real earth plows and urine.
>>Excuse my ignorance, what exactly is urine used for (is it just
>>a mild acid, or does it have other properties as well?)
>Ditto, ditto.

I expect you could look this up in a book on the history of technology.

C. Domino says:
>I saw one explanation about the Smoking Ruins, none about the
>others.

Yeah, come to think of it, there's nothing published (unless in a WF before #6) about the Troll Ruins, Falling Ruins, or Skull Ruins. (Did I miss any ruins?)

Takehiro OHYA says:
>I have some questions about the description of the Cult of
>Crimson Bat, appeared on _Tales_of_the_Reaching_Moon_#8. If
>someone answer me the answer, or the place I can find the
>answer, I'll be very happy.

>First, as Mr. David Scott asked in TotRM #9, about the allied
>spirits of the cult. Is it still the minibat of RQ2, or else?

I would say no. The Crimson Bat is a minor cult, and minor cults don't get allied spirits. But that's just my humble opinion.

>Second, about the Seven Mothers. Are they still associated for
>the Bat, and providing Mindblast? Or they only admit the
>cultists to join their cult and providing their Rune Magics as
>per normal intiates?

I would again so no, since the _Tales_ version excluded them. I think the 7M's were only included as associates in the Cults of Terror version because they were the only Lunar cult we had at the time.

>Third, about the spell Glowspot. It is 3 point spell, right?
>According to the cult book (The Seven Mothers and Etyries),
>all Lunar divine spells are cyclic, so a 3 point divine spell
>may only be cast on the days of Half Moon and Full Moon.

Good point.

>It is clear that when Glowspot also follow this cycle, the
>spell is almost useless. Some of my solution for this problem
>are the followings.
>a) Glowspot is the exception for this cycle, so that the cultist
> may cast the spell whenever they want.
>b) All divine spells of the Crimson Bat are not Lunar, and don't
> follow the cycle.
>c) Glowspot is almost useless, and that's OK, no problem.

I vote for a). Although b) is tempting, the CB does have the rune of Moon. And c) is not acceptable.

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #83