Re: Glorantha Digest V1 #85

From: cdomino <cdomino_at_Starbase.NeoSoft.COM>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 1995 12:33:24 -0600 (CST)

I for one definately want to see the levels of conflict bit for the Praxians.

The Orlanthi writeup was perfectly timed; I'm working it into a scenario now. This one will be heavily LARP style, with the players taking (normaly NPC) leaders in Boldhome (1613) after a partly successful assault put the rebels in control of one of the gates, but without enough force to take the other. Now both sides are trying to cut deals to guarantee their security and stop the fighting inside the city so they can cooperate against a mutual foe--a Bad Man shaman who loosed a plague of evil spirits into the city. only some of the characters have other agendas.