Black Goblins?

From: Alex Ferguson <alex_at_dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 95 22:43:11 GMT

David Cake plays See the Little Goblin (after an unknown number of bottles of cider, doubtless...):
> But there seem to be other goblins in Glorantha. There are goblins
> related to darkness. They appear in Dragon Pass, where they are physically
> rather tough, and move very fast (6-15-2, for you DP fans), and from the
> counter illustration they are tall, skinny, and gangling (and obviously
> non-human).

The goblins in this illo look very like red elves, and it could be that there are some sort of darkness-plant related creatures that look like this. I suspect it's more likely to be an early confusion of the two, though.

Alex.