eyesore

From: Michael Raaterova <cabal_at_algonet.se>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 1995 22:28:22 +0100 (MET)

I suppose all of you have noticed that my postings are riddled with unsightly signs and numbers (=20s) and suchlike. I think I've solved this. Another thing that bothers me is that my terminal program converts apostrophes (') and quotes (") to Us and Ss whenever i upload text to my server. It works fine when I write stuff online but not when I upload any documents. It's propably a feature/bug in my terminal program (Zterm). And it's not because I use a swedish keyboard; it does the same thing when I use an american.

If this eyesore is so irritating to people that they rather not see my postings on the digest, then say so. I'll go with the majority vote. I hate to read fucked up text myself.

Salvete,

Michael Raaterova.