Prax, Mastakos, RQ CON II

From: Carlson, Pam <carlsonp_at_wdni.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 95 13:38:00 PST

>Would anyone be interested in seeing the levels of conflict bit
>I've written on the Praxians?

>- --Martin

YES! Post away!

Michael Raaterova posts on Mastakos:

>This is an interesting one. Mastakos is more or less an incarnation of
move=
>ment and thus travel. He is also Orlanth=D5s charioteer. Why not make him
t=
>he god of riding as well, which is the primary means of transportation
acro=
>ss longer distances.

Weeeeell, my beef is that horses are pretty much a mythically solar critter. Orlanthi certainly use horses, but they hardly revere them or place much importance on them in their pantheon. AND - The Orlanthi already have a god of horsemanship - Elmal. Elmal gets horses kind of by default, because he's the solar deity of Orlanth's stead.

But it's your campaign, Michael, and make Mastakos whatever you like.  Please keep posting!

Back from the Con - WOW! Thanks to David Hall ("Tarsh War") and Ian Whitchurch ("Edge of Darkness"), and all those who worked on the big LARP's.  My concept of gaming has been permanently changed!

Could all those folks we met from Portland, Seattle, Victoria, and Vancouver (or anywhere in between), please send me your e-mail addresses? Niel Robinson (Victoria) and I thought it would be nice to throw a Pacific Northwest RQ bash in Seattle some weekend. Speak up if you want to come!  (Niel! I need your address!)

Pam
carlsonp_at_wdni.com