Re: Minlister, Mead, Ernalda

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 15:29:49 -0500 (EST)

I like that mythchen, and I vote that we use the neologism "mythchen" more often!

GLORANTHAN FOLK AS CARTOON CHARACTERS In the ever-recurring and enjoyable thread concerning which cartoon character corresponds to which gloranthan character, I had an insight after reading the section of Michael Raaterova (sp?) mythchen. After the end of the ceremony Orlanth runs off with his thanes to raid the cattle herds of their neighbor, that old fuddy Mister Yelm, the self-styled Emperor of the World. Think of Orlanth as Dennis the Menace, and Yelm as Mister Wilson.