Tales and praise

From: Michael Raaterova <cabal_at_algonet.se>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 13:53:56 +0100 (MET)

I'd say that the telling of tales on the digest shoild be done more often. Sandy's tales were not only good; they were just the right size.

Maybe this could be combined with postings of 'mythchens' too. Yeah, I know, I do have some traits of a myth-fetishist, but the myths are what makes Glorantha (and indeed the RW) tick.

Loren, I liked your followup on the Minlister feast; there will be a lot of cattle.raiding done during Dark Season in our campaign. By the way; what does the (sp?) mean. I've seen it twice now but it remains an enigma.

And an orlanthi proverb: "The stormborn get restless in calm weather."

Salvete,

Michael Raaterova.