RQ II

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_snowbird.cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 07:17:44 -0600

Dear Everbody,

        Just two things: First, I wish to thank you for all your efforts in putting together RQ Con II. I enjoyed the con a good deal, and learned more about Glorantha.

        Second; I find that Australia is rather a long way to go for a con. I have never been to the 'Convulsion'(s) in England, and doubt that I will get down under either. I understood at the con, that some people in the Chicago area are talking about putting on RQ-Chi next summer (May-June?). Can you help me get in touch with these people? I am in the Chicago suburbs, would like to pitch in. Can't get started too soon on something like this.

		Andrew Joelson
		1330 D Gifford Ct
		Hanover Park, Il  60103-5227
		joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com

PS Don't throw away those lists of Convention attendees & addresses (& Email
	addresses), we may be needing them.