Re: RQ II

From: Tatiana Falk <tfalk_at_umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 22:42:04 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 19 Jan 1995, Andrew Joelson wrote:

> Just two things: First, I wish to thank you for all your efforts
> in putting together RQ Con II. I enjoyed the con a good deal, and learned
> more about Glorantha.

I too would like to commend the staff and gamemasters for putting on a splendid convention, especially Eric Rowe, Peter Corless, Ian Whitchurch, and the Unholy Trio (David Hall, Kevin Jacklin, and Nick Brooke).

> Second; I find that Australia is rather a long way to go for a con.
> I have never been to the 'Convulsion'(s) in England, and doubt that I will
> get down under either. I understood at the con, that some people in the
> Chicago area are talking about putting on RQ-Chi next summer (May-June?).
> Can you help me get in touch with these people? I am in the Chicago suburbs,
> would like to pitch in. Can't get started too soon on something like this.

Scott Schneider and I were discussing the possibility of offering our services to make RQ Con 3 a reality in Chicago, 1996. I still would like to. Though the Aussies have snatched up RQ Con's "usual" January timeslot,  there is no reason why we can't aim later in the year. This does NOT mean RQ Con 3 in Chicago is definite...a lot hinges upon people's situations in the next few months...but we are at least aspiring to it. Memorial Day Weekend is a strong possibility.

Interested parties should contact one of the following individuals either by email or phone:

Scott Schneider--phone: 708-925-8135
Michael Schwartz--phone: 313-741-8559

                  email: tfalk_at_umich.edu (subject line: RQ Con Midwest)

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #96