RQ Con II!

From: NDROBINS_at_NDROBINS.FIN.GOV.BC.CA
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 95 15:05:16 PST

Neil Robinson here:

Well I have returned to the sunshine of lotusland (Victoria ,B.C., Canada) after battling the rains and roads of the Western U.S.A. RQ Con II was a big success and I would gladly go back to another one. Now all I have to do is catch up on my sleep and let my liver rest.

Meeting fellow RQ-ers was the best part, followed closely by the two big LARPs. As with the last Con, my interest in Glorantha has been rekindled. At least this time three prophets returned to spread the news on our island paradise. All I have to do now is write up my character details.

See you next year!

Neil

Neil Robinson NDROBINS_at_NDROBINS.FIN.GOV.BC.CA