How the West was One Narratives

From: David Cheng <drcheng_at_stern.nyu.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 95 18:07:46 EST

DC reporting briefly after returning from RQCon2. If you weren't there, you missed a boatload of fun. Drink less beer and save that money so you can make the next one! ;-) (says the teetotaler)

WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU DID

We really encourage people who played in the LARPs to write up their character's experience for all to read and share. I'm speaking specifically for "How the West was One," but I'm sure they'll be some interest in publishing the "Broken Council" narratives too.

Please begin your personal stories now, while things are still fresh in your mind. The longer you wait, the more you'll lose. Trust me - I haven't written mine from last summer yet...

If you played in England last July, it's not too late for you, either. The Brits originally intended in having the 'Convulsion Compendium' available at RQCon2, but their work on HtWwO, and procrastinators like me, held up production. The narratives will see print, along with other goodies like Convulsion seminar transcripts.

We did a lot of taping at RQCon2, so I'm sure those transcripts will see print sooner or later. It would be great to have RQCon HtWwO narratives to go with them. Please write yours up.

Where should you send it when it's complete? I dunno. Don't worry about it; we'll work that out soon. Just get it written!

Thanks,