FAQ TBA

From: Argrath_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 1995 10:26:53 -0500

Folks--
I'm volunteering to compose a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) file for this mailing list. Loren, I'm hoping that this can be made available to new subscribers on a more-or-less automatic basis. Topics to be covered include (in no particular order):

What's the Focus of this Mailing List?
Where Is the FTP Site, or other Sources of Gloranthan Lore? Who are all these Frequent Contributors? What Topics Have Been Talked to Death?
What Can I Contribute?
What Do Those Abbreviations Stand For? (for example, (sp?) = "I'm

     not sure how to spell this word"; DLoD = Dorastor, Land of
     Doom)

Anyone who has ideas for more questions, or for things to include (or not include), please drop me an email line. Loren, if you think this idea is boneheaded, just say so.