Orlanth Rex

From: RICHARJE <Jeff.Richard_at_metrokc.gov>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 1995 16:25:31 +0800

Dear wise sages of the internet,

     I have been reading the recent discussion on skalds (Michael of Sweden and David Cake) with great interest, seeing as it involves one of my issues of interest: the nature of the Orlanthi tribal kings and their households.

     David Cake and Joerg Baumgartner have called to my attention that in Heroes 1.4 there is a long write-up of Orlanth Rex. Can someone please send me the full write-up of Orlanth Rex? Sandy, you offered your vast data-base of knowledge to us inquiring Glorantha lore-seekers; any possibility that you could e-mail me the write-up???????

     If anybody else has some material that they have written up on Orlanth Rex (or for that matter of any of the myraid of Orlanth sub-cults) I'd be very interested in reading it.

Yours truly,

Jeff Richard
jeff. richard_at_metrokc.gov

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #99