Donandar Reprisal

From: Nick Brooke <100270.337_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 23 Jan 95 13:22:10 EST

The recent, very enjoyable Donandar writeup said:

> There is no spirit of reprisal. Donandar is not a powerful enough
> God to waste energy on such things ... Other cultists will generally
> interupt a story to throw an offender out and tell everyone why they
> are doing it.

Suggestion: any uses of the Truth Telling rune spell cast within range of an expelled member will embarrass him by revealing his deep dark secrets, point for point, *after* achieving their normal intended ends. The extra, unrequested facts are tacked on to the end of the intended revelations: "And moreover, that man over there..."

"Shrines teach History": in my own games, they'd be handled the same way as Trickster Shrines, each one providing a different rune spell, to keep these itinerants on the move.

BTW, the write-up was uncredited: is it Loren's or Nick's inspiration?

RQCon 2

I would be hugely obliged and grateful if anyone who took photos of the freeforms and other events at RQCon 2 could go to the trouble of sending me copies. Obviously I'd cover all the costs involved in producing and posting these. Anyone able to help, please email me privately. Thanks!

Nick