Re: Skill mins and Healers

From: Kevin Rose <vladt_at_visiontek.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 16:40:22 -0600 (CST)

Skill Mins.

        If you have a stealth modifier of negative 5 percent, then you have a negative modifier to all your stealth skills. If this brings it below zero you have to spend time training them up to compensate. This was discussed somewhere in a Chaosium or AH pub, but I'll be damned if I can remember right now.

Healers:

        (IMO)CA healers can be as obnoxious as they want. They are untouchable. If I'm not mistaken all Orlanthi have a ritual obligation to defend them and to pursue anyone who attacks them. In addition I belive that any Orlanthi initiate attacking one for any reason would tend to find unwanted visitors from Orlanth showing up. At the absolute minimum I would bet that your entire clan would find itself very low on the priority list the next time someone got hurt. Right below the lunar garrisons mascot.

Kevin