wolf, um...

From: Carlson, Pam <carlsonp_at_wdni.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 95 17:10:00 PST

Charlie notes:

Somehow, I just can't see it; Telmori exporting their Wolf Brother's urine to the Redlands, so farmers can keep wild animals out of their fields, not to mention spook the ocassional Pentian raiding party. <vbg, with a snicker added>

Here I might humbly point out that the Redlands farmers wouldn't need to import wolf urine if they had some nice dogs to run about their fields.....  Besides, I'm sure the Telmori wouldn't think of exporting such a valuable commodity as Territory Marking Fluid.

Sandy - I loved the Desman story. It reminded me of the old "Bishop of Hatto" tale.

Pam