A little bit about vampires

From: Stephen Watson <spuddy!eurmal>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 12:55:17 +0000 (GMT)

Runes Font

If there is anybody else out there who is interested in Glorantha and has an Archimedes, I can supply a RISCOS outline font of the runes from RQ3 and Gods of Glorantha. You'll need uudecode and something to read Archives (&DDC). If you've got a C compiler I can send you uudecode.

About Vampires (& other really nasty people)

I assume that when an initiate goes to learn a new spell the priest will tell him what it actually does, when to best use it, when not to use it and all the other considerations we can get from the spell description.

If a Thanatari comes along and takes his head, then because the Thanatari has access to his knowledge, the spells actions and tactics are also available.

Now consider what happens if a Vampire takes the spell. Does the vampire know

a)	The spell name & nothing else
b)	a general idea of what it does "its a big attack spell"
c)	Everything.
d)	Nothing.

I favour b). That vampire wandering around with Second Mouth doesn't know it's useless to him. He probaly has it classed as a violent defensive spell and is just waiting for the right opportunity.

Full Cult Writeups

There are some vital ones we need to be published:
	Waha		Should have been in River of Cradles
	Erithra		Should have been in River of Cradles
	Seven Mothers	Main enemy cult

Probably should add Humakt, even though most of us have got ToRM 5.
.: )( :.                             eurmal%spuddy.uucp_at_britain.eu.net
				   eurmal%spuddy_at_zaphod.axion.bt.co.uk
"Great artists steal, they don't do homages." - Quentin Tarantino