Re: Bo Knows

From: Bo Rosen <bo.rosen_at_lodge.ct.se>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 95 09:03:00 +0100

Argrath likes my adventure (thanks) but can't resist quibbling with me:

>>The adventurers will be well received if they do this and will >>probably be offered some training or spells.

<> I think they should be remembered in song forever.

And if they were Orlanthi, I'm sure their exploits would be put into bad rhyme by the local skald.

<> As for the heroquest, my main problem in these is feeding the
<> information to the players of the type "go to point A and perform
<> act 1." Obvious ways include Lhankor Mhy scrolls (ugh), wise old
<> men (semi-ugh), and my current favorite: "Hey, you--improvise."

While I have never played a heroquest I can see the problem with this kind of non-standard quest where no-one has gone before. Perhaps it could be performed as an adaption of a more traditional quest/ritual. I can't think of anything right now, but someone must have helped an Earth Godess/Spirit before.
Ideas anyone?

/Bosse
- --- Terminate 1.50/Pro

( UUCP Dialup connection )