Potential RQ-Chi

From: ian (i.) gorlick <"ian>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 11:53:00 -0500

Alison Place speaking:

        If Joel Carlson is right about a potential RQ-con in Chicago, count me in on the information list! We were seriously considering Convulsion, but it isn't on this year, so that's that. Unfortunately, we don't feel capable of managing a German RQ con. Our postal address is:

	Alison Place and Ian Gorlick
	65 Aero Drive
	Nepean, Ontario
	Canada, K2H 5E3
	If Tatiana Falk could keep us posted, I would be grateful.  Also, is Memorial
Day always the last weekend in May? Please remember to give dates for all of us who don't live in the States. I can remember some fine mixups based on the differing dates of Thanksgiving weekends in Canada and the U.S. It sounds like a much better time from the point of view of someone driving. RQ-Con in January makes driving much trickier up north. I don't know what I could do this far away, but I'd be willing to help to make it come true.