Humakt in TotRM.5

From: Donald Walli <dwalli_at_mtu.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 17:26:18 -0500 (EST)

Stephen Watson said:

> Full Cult Writeups
> ==================
> There are some vital ones we need to be published:

        [snip]
> Probably should add Humakt, even though most of us have got ToRM 5.

Ummmm, not everyone has TotRM 5, nor can all of us seem to get ahold of it. It's hard enough finding RQ2 texts. :| So I second this... *please* make the Humakt writeups available! I received an excellent one from Sandy, and now I want more more more! :O

 | "My runes? Why, \ / "But you | "I like Death." - -+- Death, Truth, \ / said Death -+-

 |    and Death, of    |     twice!"        |
 |    course."         |                    |

- --
Donald J. Walli     dwalli_at_mtu.edu