Tales' Humakt Special

From: Nick Brooke <100270.337_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 26 Jan 95 14:25:12 EST

Donald Walli says:

> Ummmm, not everyone has TotRM 5, nor can all of us seem to get ahold
> of it. It's hard enough finding RQ2 texts. :| So I second this...
> *please* make the Humakt writeups available!

Tales 5 is the most widely available issue, having been reprinted (in response to popular acclamation). The reprint didn't sell well, though. Are you sure you've tried hard getting ahold of it? If not, why not ask your local Reaching Moon Megacorp rep to help out? (There's a whole lot more Humakti material in the issue besides the cult write-up).

P.M:

>> a hot summer's night...
> IN ENGLAND? ROTFLMAO!
Que? They turned the air conditioning off over the weekend. Besides, it was hot last June: my home PC crashed because of it, which was why I was writing characters in the office in the first place. Believe you me, it was swelteringly hot that night!

> ... The Uroxi are too brain-damaged to tell the obvious difference ...

... between someone who thinks Creation sucks (and :. turns up on Sense Chaos per your theory) and someone who doesn't (but who turns up for some other reason)? This consideration seems to defuse your thesis, which is why my Sense Bollocks skill picked it up. Stop worming.

Nick