Earth Spirit Scenario

From: Bo Rosen <bo.rosen_at_lodge.ct.se>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 95 11:14:00 +0100

<> afraid!

Ok, I'll try not to be.

<> That's a very nice idea. So nice, I may ask your permission to try it out
<> with

Glad you liked it, use it as you see fit. I just realized that here should probably another way of solving the task, a variation on the adoption idea. The Earth Priestesses could probably adopt the spirit into the their cult as I'm sure most cults dealing with spirits have ceremonies or rituals for returning or bringing spirits into the fold. If one of the adventurers were an Earth Cultist she might even get this spirit as an allied spirit in the future.

<> This is the sort of thing that could easily fit into Tales, I think.
<> Certainly into RQ Adventures. You might have to flesh out the three
<> different paths to solve the problem, but I think it would be worth doing.

Perhaps.

all the best

             /Bosse

( UUCP Dialup connection )