LARP Narratives

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_erzo.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 1995 00:36:08 -0800

A few quick notes on those LARP narratives.

THE BROKEN COUNCIL I've gotten a half-dozen of these in now, which is definitely a good start. I'm still hoping to see lots more though, so if you played in the game, consider writing up your character's experiences and sending them to me. The Kwaratch Kang and Arstor of Varstolar writeups were both excellent examples of what these narratives should be. (if you didn't get the KK or AoV narratives, which were posted to the Glorantha Digest, and would like to see them as an example, just drop me a line.)

HOW THE WEST WAS ONE Moving on to the true purpose of this letter... Thanks to Kevin Jacklin, I now have the complete list of How the West Was One players, which I have included below. Hopefully, it should help people get started on HTWWO writeups. I've haven't gotten any of these yet, and I'm looking forward to seeing them!

How the West was One - Concise Character List

Character Player

Sir Alverius Canardain  	Roderick Robertson
Audrec		  		Trevor Ackerley
Bistraup        		Michael Mittman
Falmat  			Paul Gilles
Fidele				Chris Van Horn
Guisidio Capratis       	John M Gilbert
Sir Guy de Loimbard		Andy Bowlus
Sir Leperon of Estau    	Dan MacDonald
Lepet Meulpele			Phillip Ragatz
Meritocranse the Learned	Ken Olson
Romaine 			Rick Meints
Sathsuis        		Eric Schmidt
Tamberville     		James Polk
Tarltemona      		Mary Medway
Theoblanc the Pious     	James B Chapin
Ulius   			George W Harris
Vancelain du Tumerine   	Al Dewey
Finallio de Poincenotte      	Tim Carroll

Hrestoli

- --------
Baudwin Maltgrain Brad Furst Bersules John Castelucci Briestoc David S Chapin Loderica the Black Aimee Yermish Brumant l'Orguilles Greg Maples Defin Anostos Steve Balzac Gaiseron the Mystic David Dunham Galleron John de Franco Glisandour Sue Furst Duiomar Andy Weill Guntram Chris Johnson Igora Clean-Hands Celeste Wolfe Jurgen Merriman Robert Wolfe Malgrin Daniel Bourne Minadoras Thomas Sprague (retd.)/Bill Thompson Sieglinde Karen Presti Sulfraginis David Millians Vadalon John Medway

Castle Coast
- ------------

Ethilian ai Demibras    	Paul Woodmansee
Pandirius Heavyfeather  	Marc Eyraud
Sangsouche Cuivre-Casque ai Loteries
				James D Chapin

University

- ----------
Pelinorius Starki Harald Smith Forbley Daniron Linda Lipinski Gorian Stridyard Curtis Taylor Sog City
- --------
Judge Grudd Neil Robinson

Council
- -------

Mimgill Ormswood        	Diana Chapin
Portin Dunbar   		Michael O'Brien

Carmanians/Lunars/Arrolians

- ---------------------------
Senechorius Dan Barker Artaphaestos Peter Corliss Jemeleka Kerie Campbell Varnaro of Riverjoin Anne Merritt Sir Richard the Tigerhearted Dave Pearton Jonatings
- ---------
Congern Brandon Brylawski Ungor the Unwashed Matt Seidl Zalpthir the Worldly T Michael Trout Aeolians
- --------
Gwydion of Sklar Bruce Pollard Sir Gerard of Montanpein Allan Milligan Sedalpists
- ----------
The Reverent Mituba Paul Furst Church of Valkaro
- -----------------
Tumaru of Juborantanga Eugene Reynolds Galvosti

- --------

Chiatti ai Tonnero del Galvost Joe Lannon

Henotheists

- -----------
Surantyr the Nonheretic Paul Reilly Darmangon of Borin Mike Dawson Foyalfine Michael Schwartz

Others
- ------

Notslor 			Brandon Brylawski
Donalari        		Peter Michaels
Lady Erengazor  		Lisa Cohen
Abdelcar        		Mike McGloin
Nesselina       		Suzanne Courteau

Late Arrivals...

Gnethis [?unknown?]

A FEW NOTES I'd like to get all narratives in by Feb. 15. They can either be emailed to me (rqcon_at_erzo.berkeley.edu) or sent surface mail (to the RQ Con Address) on a 3.5" IBM or Mac disk, whichever is easier for you. If you write a narrative, you'll get a free copy of the RQ-Con 2 Compendium, which will include Broken Council Narratives, HTWWO Narratives, and more seminar transcriptions then you can shake a dead trollkin at.

Shannon

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #110