A Suomi in Sweden

From: Peter Metcalfe, CAPE Canty <CHEN190_at_cantva.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 1995 23:23:56 +0000

Michael Raaterova:

who boasted of his intent to conquer Sweden for the Greater Urgo-Uralic (sp?) Co-prosperity Sphere.

>To Ville Kaikkonen I say: It's always nice to see a fellow finn (and you
>all thought i was Swede). Hakka paelle suomen poika.

We had a Swede (Erik) posting from a Suomi site so it's a tie (for now). Unless, of course, there's a kindred Magyar lurking in Deutschland. Mind you, one was running the country about 575 years ago, but his safe conduct passes weren't worth the paper they were written on so he screwed up big time.

>And to Peter Metcalfe a short latin lesson: _Mea culpa_ is the correct
>expression (I hate to love doing this).

Mea maxima culpa.