Oh, Gods, not again!

From: Nigel Smith <ns10005_at_hermes.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 09:05:18 +0000

Hello all. Catching up on the Digest so, if this is out of date already, please ignore.

Perhaps it is time for a different tack on the what-God-knows arguement.

Our view as GodLearner GMs:

        However we want to play it, secure in the knowledge that at least 80% of Digest readers will be doing it differently.

Our character's and NPC's view:

        Of course God knows what you are doing! Now shut up and pray.

Our player's view:

        Damn! I wish I knew what the GM thought about this God business. What do I reckon I can get away with?

I don't think that we will ever reach an agreement on this subject. Perhaps the best we can do is agree to differ?

        Nigel