Those Dara Happans

From: Michael Derry <mad_at_guest.apple.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 95 21:00:40 PST

in gd.1.112, eurmal_at_spuddy.mew.co.uk (Stephen Watson) wrote:

>>That vampire wandering around with Second Mouth doesn't
>>know it's useless to him.
>You're assuming the vampire is male.

I was refering to a vampire in a published scenario, but thanks for the idea re a female vampire.

Michael Derry responds:
It seems that even a male vampire may have use for second mouth if he were a Dara Happan or dealt with them. Remember Nick Brookes comment from gd.1.111:

        I greatly enjoyed playing Promidius, the Count's "dirty little pillow-biter" (of Garhound fame); what with that performance, my "wife" Jim, and

Khorzanelm's "Bugger Underling" card, it's no surprise those Yelmoes have such

an odd reputation.