HtWwO writeups

From: JARDINE_at_RMCS.CRANFIELD.AC.UK
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 95 16:01 BST

Hi All

        I have never played HtWwO (because I was one of the organisers, damn, blast, grr...). However, my wife Karen was drafted to play Forbley Daniron at the last moment at Convulsion when her player failed to show. Needless to say half an hour is a little short for getting a costume sorted out but I managed to knock up a tricorn hat for her while she read her character sheet (fortunately she had already read the Conference Guide to SC beforehand on the off chance...).

        Anyway, to summarize very quickly. She avoided all the other USC staff in order to avoid unpleasant questions about a series of accidents that had occurred over the years openning up convenient promotion opportunities for her. She was also one of those looking for the bloody oysters... Finally she was in the hire of the Brythini who were looking for volunteers for their breeding program (not just any volunteers you understand they had to be the right genetic stuff...). So Forbley had quite enough on her plate dodging questions, finding oysters and testing suitable subjects...

        Her first major coupe was in ripping off a case of the oysters from the Vadeli Abdelcar for only about $30! He went away extremely annoyed and she quickly consumed the lot. Later we learned that Abdelcar had managed to rip off Theoblanc (MOB) and sold him duff oysters (so now MOB knows who to blame)!

        Later she met David Cheng as a Hawian Garland Seller and found one of the few humans she could like! She also found out that they had loads of oysters on the islands. She decided that this would be a very handy bolt- hole if ever things got too hot in Sog.

        Finally she started testing lots of candidates for the Brithini BreedingProgram. Successful candidates were Count ? (FGS), G??(Dan Barker) and finally Abdelcar the Vadeli himself (Jon Quaife)!

Well I will be interested to she how that compares with the Forbley Daniron at RQ CON II.

Cheers

        Lewis