Extreme East.

From: Alex Ferguson <alex_at_dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 95 23:20:55 GMT

I much enjoyed Sandy's recent(ish) outbreak of Kralori tales, which I've just been catching up on. To ask a boringly prosaic question about one of them, what's a "nandi beast"? (Other than a maguffin to consume God Learners, that is.)

Talking about The East, has anyone out there done any work on Vormain, beyond the modest mentions in Elder Secrets and GoG? I've had some vague, open-ended thoughts about Vormain recently (mostly of the sort "Which parts of Japanese mythohistory to steal?"), but I'd be interesting in at least agreeing terminology with other stabbers in the dark.

Alex.