FAQ Q&A

From: Argrath_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 20:50:05 -0500

I've had lots of good suggestions for FAQ topics. Let me put to rest some of the anxiety it seems some members of our community have as to the partisan nature of the FAQ, though: a FAQ is non-partisan. I don't expect to get into a lot of detail, even, as to controversial topics handled recently.  Basically, for the list of exhausted topics, I'll just give a brief outline of what the debate was about. Off the top of my head, I can list

Mooses: are the moose of the Moose Hsunchen the Old World or the New World moose? General consensus: they're the NW moose, like Bullwinkle. Best part of the debate: "Baron von Moose-Hsunchen."

Urine (and other wacky export products): what is the trollkin urine mentioned as an export in John Hughes's Far Point write-up used for? General consensus: [none]. Best part of the debate: it's over.

etc.