Broken Council Guidebook Errata

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_erzo.berkeley.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 1995 19:17:44 -0800

Mr. David Dunham said

>I'd be interested in an errata (not counting the various unfortunate typos).

Well, there was definitely a fair number of typos, especially on the maps, due to the unfortunate poor quality of faxes. Other than that, here's the errors that I know of and consider of note.

Most of the errors relate to the map on pg. 12. I think these things are all noted correctly in the text (if referred to):

The majority of the map, beyond this nitpicking, should be correct. I am hoping to get a corrected version of that map done, and if I do I will make it available to people who purchased the Broken Council Guidebook.

The one correction I'd make in the text is to strengthen Halikiv's ties with the Only Old One. Halikiv is as much a part of the Kingdom of Night as anything is.

And that's it, as far as I know. If anyone else has disagreements or corrections on the First Age as detailed in the Broken Council Guidebook, I'd love to hear them.

Shannon

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #122