New RQ Magazine Indexes

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_erzo.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 23:54:50 -0800

I just posted updated copies of my indexes for Tales of the Reaching Moon, RQ Adventures and Codex to rec.games.frp.archives and also made them available for FTP in the directory /pub/rpg-index on ftp.csua.berkeley.edu. There's also a new (albeit short) index for Harald Smith's New Lolon Gospel.

This is going to probably be the last posting of those RQ indexes in their current form, as I'm currently considering putting them all together into one file, to make retrieving everything about one topic easier.

If you can't get access to either FTP or the frp newsgroup, feel free to drop me a line, and I'll send you copies.

Shannon